Start with your desired process
Do you have your target process in mind? If not, please take a few minutes to design it (see this article for a framework you can use).
Review your (predefined) account
Your account comes with a default configuration and can be used without further modification. However, you’ll probably need to customize some parts. Here is a quick checklist:
- Are the assigned rights appropriate for your groups of users?
- If you need help with this, please see how to manage rights of users.
- Do you need to send tickets to suppliers (external subcontractors)?
- If so, you’ll need to create suppliers.
- Do you want to modify the pre-configured category tree?
- If so, please see how to manage categories.
- Do you want Proxyclick to notify you or your colleagues when an event occurs (e.g., a ticket is requested, a ticket is executed by a specific supplier, etc.)?
- If so, please see how to create automated actions.
- Do you need extra fields to be displayed on the ticket form?
- If so, please see how to create custom fields.
Remember: please do not hesitate to contact us if you need extra help!