- Location (with a drop-down menu)
- Under contract? Yes/No
- Cost center (with a drop-down menu)
Go to Tickets > Settings:
Click on the tab “Custom fields”. From there, you’ll be able to add, edit and delete custom fields.
For example, let’s say you need to create a drop-down menu with a list of meeting rooms. As shown below, you’ll need to follow these steps:
1. Specify the name of the field.
2. Choose the type of field.
- Free text
- Drop-down list (chosen here)
- Question (yes/no format)
3. As “list” was selected in step 2, values need to be entered here.
4. Modify properties of the field, if needed.
- Is it mandatory? (It must be filled in for the ticket to be created.)
- If the ticket is sent to a supplier, should the field be visible to him or her?
- Is the field active? (It can be activated and deactivated as needed.)
Once created, the field will appear in the ticket form.