Invite or create a user?
First, let’s look at the difference between adding users with or without sending an invitation.
- If you send an invitation, the user will be able to log in on Proxyclick.
- If you want employees to be able to create and follow their own tickets, you need to invite them. FM team members also need to be able to log in.
- If you don’t send an invitation, the user will exist in the app, but will not be able to log in on Proxyclick.
- In this case, users communicate a service request via e-mail or phone to an FM team member, who generates the ticket.
When you invite users, if you are an Admin, you are also able to grant specific rights to the users (e.g., allowing FM team members to see all tickets and manage them). More on managing users’ rights.
How to create/invite users.
There are 3 ways to create or invite users:
1. One-by-one creation
At the top of the screen, click on “Colleagues” and click on “Add Colleague”
Fill in email address, first name and last name. Then choose whether you want to send an invitation and which rights this user should receive, in addition to basic rights.
Note: You can also create a user directly from the visitor form. This is useful if you need to create a host on the fly. Click on “Create new host” and enter the person’s information. In this way, you won’t lose visitor data already entered in the form.
2. Bulk creation through importing Excel file
At the top of the screen, click on “Colleagues” and click on “Import Colleagues”
You’ll be able to specify the rights of each user. You’ll also be able to decide which users should receive an invitation to log in. If you send out many invites, please make sure your IT puts Proxyclick on the whitelist. If this is not done, e-mails from Proxyclick may be blocked by your severs! If you prefer, you can also send invitations individually after importing the file.
Note: Administrator rights are needed to perform this.
Note: All users created by this method will have default rights. If you want to give additional rights to some users, you’ll be able to do this afterwards.
3. Active Directory integration
Your colleagues can log in to Proxyclick through an Active Directory integration. Please contact us if you want to use this option.