You need Administrator rights to do this.
There are 3 ways to edit / delete user profiles:
- One-by-one: ideal for a fast update of a few profiles
- Bulk update via Excel upload: ideal for global update of a large user base without the IT project associated to automatic updates
- User Provisioning via LDAP or OneLogin: ideal for automatic updates (but requires IT project)
1. One-by-one update
- Go to “Colleagues” at the top of your screen and select the user.
- From their profile, click on “Edit” or “Delete”, or on the links to edit the info
2. Bulk update via Excel upload
- Go to “Colleagues”, then “Bulk upload”.
Download the current list of users and make adjustments directly in the Excel file (delete users, add users, edit user details). Then upload the revised Excel file to make the changes effective.