This article shows you how to store NDAs (or other agreements) signed by your visitors (on the iPad Welcome app) outside of Proxyclick in your OneDrive account. That way, your legal teams can easily access all NDAs in one single folder. This also works if you manage multiple locations with Proxyclick.
- This feature is part of our Large and Enterprise plans
- This feature requires the Welcome version of the kiosk. Here is how to migrate to Welcome in case you’re still using an older version
How to link Proxyclick and OneDrive
- Signed agreements will be stored on you Microsoft OneDrive for Business account. If you do not have a OneDrive for Business account, first step is to create one
- In OneDrive, create the folder that will contain the signed agreements
- Next, in Proxyclick dashboard, go to Account and settings > Integrations > External storage > OneDrive > Connect
- You will then be directed to Microsoft OneDrive. Please sign in.
- Select the folder in which you would like to store the signed agreements
- Done. The signed agreements signed by your visitors on the Welcome app will now be automatically stored in your OneDrive folder too.
If you manage multiple locations with Proxyclick, you can create different folders in OneDrive and have every location point to the appropriate folder.
Any question? Please contact us. We’re happy to help!