Such a kiosk is particularly helpful at the ground reception of a multi-tenant building.
Here are the 3 steps needed to set up a multi-company kiosk:
- Make sure you have admin rights on all locations
First step is to make sure you are connected to all companies (called locations in Proxyclick) and that you have admin rights on these locations. You can see the locations you’re connected to by clicking on your location name in the top left corner.
If you are not connected to all locations, there are two possibilities:
- If one or more locations do not exist, you’ll need to create them. By creating them, you’ll be automatically linked to them with admin rights
- If the other locations already exist but you are not connected to them, please ask an admin of that location to invite you or add you to the admin group
- Create the multi company kiosk
In one of your locations, please go to Account and Settings > Kiosk > Kiosks and add a kiosk.
Please make sure you create an additional kiosk for this. Indeed, you’ll need the other kiosk (called “Reception” above) as this contains the Acer specific screen (see also the representation below where you see that in order to create a multi-company screen for 4 tenants you need to create 5 screens).
When creating the multi-company screen, please check the box “This is a multi company kiosk”. The list of locations you’re connected to will appear. Please select the locations that need to appear on the Welcome screen of the kiosk.
- Activate the multi-company kiosk
Go to the iPad, launch Proxyclick Welcome app and enter your credentials. Select the correct location and then the multi-company kiosk.
Activate the kiosk. Done, you’ll see this screen:
Please let us know if you have any questions. We’re happy to help!