- Why should I add another location on Proxyclick?
- How to add a location on Proxyclick?
- How to copy the settings from originating location to new location?
- How are extra locations priced?
Why should I add another location on Proxyclick?
Advantages of adding other locations on Proxyclick include:
- Consistent branding. When adding new locations, you can transfer your check-in process and settings to your new accounts so that each one of your locations proudly displays your brand.
- Universal access. If you need to, you can have an overview of all expected, checked-in and signed-out visitors across locations.
- Localized. Greet your guests in their own language. So far, the Proxyclick kiosk app has 18 languages available. Adding another one is easy, just let us know which one you want.
- Customized usage rights. Each user can have different usage rights in different locations. Someone can be registered as an administrator in one place and have standard user rights in another.
- Remote management. You won’t need to get an additional project manager for your new accounts. One person can manage all your locations remotely.
- Reporting. Thanks to the reports feature, you can easily compare all your locations’ visit data. You can also aggregate all your data to analyze your global statistics.
How to add a location on Proxyclick?
Creating another location is very easy: log in as an admin and click on your location name, then on “Create new location”.
Click on “Start a free trial at a new location”
You’ll then see 2 successive screens to
- Enter the new location name and address
- Copy the settings from the existing location to the new one:
Once done, your new location is created and you have instant access to it.
How to copy the settings from originating location to new location?
Some settings need to be copied at creation of the new location while other settings can be copied after creation of the new location.
Settings that can be copied at creation of the new location
When you check the box “copy settings” upon creation of your new location, you will copy some of the settings (but not all) from the originating location to the new location. See below the settings from the menu that are then copied (in green).
Copied settings are:
- General visit settings: invitation email, SMS/text reminder, default duration of visit, company preferences regarding check-in notification, check-out notification, check-out reminder, auto-check-out
- Most kiosk settings: branding, custom screens, agreements / NDA, languages. Only two kiosk settings are not copied: custom texts and the (local) printer settings
- Custom fields
Note: these settings can only be copied in bulk at creation of the account (not afterwards).
Settings that can be copied after the creation of the location
Two settings can be copied after creation of the location:
- The colleagues (users). Here is how you can copy some or all of your users across locations.
- Watch list. Here is how you can share a central watch list across locations. Useful if you want visitors across the globe to be matched against one central watch list.
How are extra locations priced?
Extra location pricing works as follows:
- Different plans for each location. You can choose the plan that best suits your location’s visitor traffic and desired features. You can decide to pay for this new plan from the same bank account as your other locations, or from one that’s linked to your new location.
- Always have your highest plan’s features. Whenever you sign up for a paid plan, it benefits from the features of the highest plan your company has. In other words, if you have 10 Medium plans and one Enterprise plan, your Medium plans will have all the Enterprise features.
- Free 30-day trial for every location. If you’re thinking about getting an extra Proxyclick account, try it free for 30 days. At the end of this period, you can choose whether to continue or not. No lock-in. No binding agreements.
Any question? Please let us know at email@example.com. We’ll be happy to help!