- If you use Proxyclick across multiple locations, you’ll need to follow the steps below for every location (1 Proxyclick location = 1 OneLogin app)
- SSO and User Provisioning are included in our Large and Enterprise plans
Single-Sign-On (SSO) based on SAML 2.0
Step 1: enter your company ID
- Go to Proxyclick > Accounts and Settings > Integrations > SAML and copy your company ID. The company ID starts with “CO”; see the highlighted example below.
- Copy the company ID into OneLogin > Configuration tab
- Save changes
Step 2: Copy the SSO information
Go to OneLogin > tab “SSO” and copy the following 3 values: certificate, Issuer URL, and SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP).
Note: for the certificate, please click on “view details” to copy the full X.509 certificate (see 2 screenshots below)
Go to Proxyclick > Account and settings > Integrations > SAML and paste these 3 values in the corresponding fields.
Click on “Save Changes”.
Step 1. Copy info from your Proxyclick account to OneLogin
- Go to Proxyclick > Accounts and Settings > Integrations > User Provisioning > OneLogin and copy the 4 values (SCIM Base URL; SCIM JSON Template; Custom Headers and SCIM Bearer Token)
- Paste them in OneLogin > Configuration > API Connection
- Click the Enable button, the API status will change to Enabled
Step 2. Configure User Provisioning
Go to OneLogin > Provisioning tab and perform the following actions:
- Check the Enable provisioning for Proxyclick option
- Define admin approval in function of your needs
- Select action “Delete” when users are deleted in OneLogin (this is important)
Then save the changes.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We’re there to help!