1. Feature is not available in your Plan (need Large, Enterprise or Trial plan)
Calendar integration is only available in Large, Enterprise and Trial plans. You can check your plan in your subscription page.
2. Your email is not linked to a Proxyclick user
Proxyclick needs to identify the sender of the meeting request in order to create the visit in the right company account and link it to the correct host.
Hence, the sender email must be in Proxyclick.
3. You did not send the meeting request to an external email address
If you only send the meeting request to email@example.com or to a Proxyclick user and firstname.lastname@example.org, no meeting will be created. There must be at least one email address that is external to your company in the recipients.
4. Meeting created in calendar is recurring meeting
Currently, Proxyclick can only create one-time visits from calendar meeting requests. Recurring visits from your calendar are not (yet) supported.
5. Meeting created in calendar is in the past
Meeting must be today or in the future.
6. Meeting@proxyclick.com was not added in the first meeting request
Reason is: Proxyclick considers this an update and does not find the original meeting. So please add email@example.com from the start.
Hope it helps. Please contact us if you have any questions.