At Proxyclick, our customers, their privacy and security are at the center of all we do. Keeping our app and your Apple iOS up to date is an important part of this.
Therefore, and to make the most out of our new and exciting developments, we will no longer support Apple iPads running iOS 10 or earlier versions as of September 2019. We are aware this could have an impact on you and your current usage of the app.
The following devices will continue to receive regular updates from Proxyclick:
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st generation)
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch)
- iPad Pro (9.7-inch)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
All other devices will no longer receive app updates and will remain on the final version available at that time, with no improvements, and no future features or fixes applied.
In preparation for this important update, we recommend you follow the next steps:
- Verify that you have the most up-to-date iOS on your device (see details here). This information can be found on your device by going to Settings > General > About.
- From the App Store, update Proxyclick to the most recent version.
- If your device does not support iOS 11, please consider upgrading your device to one listed above.
If you are running on iOS 11 or above, no action is needed and you will continue to receive regular updates.