|Google Suite||Installation Guide|
|Azure AD||Installation Guide|
- Plan Large and Enterprise
Proxyclick Generic SAML configuration
The first step is to install the Generic SAML integration from the Proxyclick Marketplace.
When you’ve installed the Generic SAML integration, you will be able to see the SAML configuration page in Proxyclick’s Integrations list under Settings.
On that page, you can find the following fields:
- SAML Consumer URL (read-only): you can copy this information and paste it at the right place in the Identity Provider of your choice
- SAML SSO Redirect URL (read-only): you can copy this information and paste it at the right place in the Identity Provider of your choice
- SAML Request Method (input): here you can choose between HTTP Redirect and HTTP Post depending on your Identity Provider configuration
- Issuer, SAML 2.0 Endpoint URL and Certificate (input): you can fill this information in with the information provided by your Identity Provider. You’ll need to copy the content of the Certificat file (including the BEGIN and END header and footer) and paste it in the Proxyclick Certificate field.
- SAML Requires Signature (optional): you can enable the “SAML Requires Signature” option if needed. If enabled, you will be able to download Proxyclick’s SAML Signing Certificate.
When everything is configured and saved in Proxyclick and in your Identity Provider. You will be able to use the URL in the SAML SSO Redirect URL field to log into Proxyclick using SSO or log into your Identity Provider as a user and chose the Proxyclick app.
But you will still need to add users in Proxyclick before you try to login with SSO (you can do it manually, in bulk or via User Provisioning).
Please let us know if you have any questions. We’re here to help!