How to enable Deliveries?
You can enable Deliveries on the iPad and/or on the Dashboard by going to Settings > Deliveries.
If you select “Deliveries on the Dashboard”:
- Users will see the Deliveries icon on the left sidebar navigation. From there, you’ll be able to add, search, delete deliveries and send reminders to recipients (more on that in the next section).
- Recipients will be able to confirm they received the notification with 1 click.
- If you also enabled “Deliveries on the iPad”, then Dashboard will display the Deliveries created from the two sources: iPad and Dashboard.
The next sections explain the main actions you can perform from the Dashboard:
How to add a Delivery from the Dashboard?
We made it easy to add one delivery at a time or multiple deliveries at once.
- Only one delivery? Click “Add delivery,” search and select a recipient, and click “Send”
- Want to add a custom message for the recipient? Follow the same steps, but just add a note (optional)
- More than one delivery? Click “Add delivery,” search and select multiple recipients, click “Send”
- Want to send a different message for each recipient? Click “Add delivery,” search, and select a recipient to leave a note. Then click “Send and continue” to open a new delivery form.
What does the recipient see?
After you’ve clicked “Send,” the recipient will receive an email notification.
From this email, the recipient can reply back with a saved reply or with a custom message.
From the Dashboard, reception teams can do a number of things:
- See the whole list of past and present deliveries (created from iPad or Dashboard)
- Search by recipient
- Send reminders
- Check the events log for a particular delivery
How to manage rights?
Every user will see their own Deliveries. Users with the right “Can view all deliveries” will be able to see and manage all deliveries. This right is by default activated in the User group “Reception.”
What if you have multiple delivery areas?
If you have more than one delivery area, you can define “entrances” in Proxyclick. These entrances are displayed in the Dashboard, but also in the email notification sent to the recipient (so he knows where to pick up the delivery).
Entrances can be defined on the computer of the people managing delivery areas and/or on the iPads.