Please follow all the steps as they are all essential.
- Ensure you can print outside of the Proxyclick environment.
1.1) To achieve this, first, navigate to the photos folder on your iPad.
1.2) Press on the share icon to show the Print option and then click on print as shown below:
1.3) After selecting print, please select your printer and press print again as shown below:
- If you are able to successfully print to your AirPrint printer, it means the connection between both is fine. If you still cannot print, please proceed to step 2.
- If not, you need to investigate why your iPad is not connected to your AirPrint printer. Please note, they must be on the same network.
- Re-check the IP address of the printer.
The IP address of your printer may change so it is important to NOT skip this step. When possible, we recommend to set the IP address of your printer as Static.
2.1) Confirm the current IP address of your printer. Below we’ll show you where you can find it for Brother QL-820 NWB and Brother QL-720 NW printers:
Brother QL-820 NWB:
- Using the buttons on the printer you will be able to diplay the IP address of the device
- Press the [Menu] Button, then [▲], or [▼] Button to select “WLAN” from the menu and press the [OK] Button.
- Press [▲]or[▼] to the Mode and then press the [OK] Button.
- Your IP is on the list, under “IP Addr: “
Brother QL-720 NW:
- Hold down the Cut button for 5 seconds on the printer, you’ll be able to print the printer configuration.
- The printed configuration will contain the latest IP address of your printer as shown below:
Please note: Your IP address will most likely not be the one shown above.
2.2) When you have the correct IP address, go to your Proxyclick account in Accounts & Settings > Kiosk > Printer.
Enter or update the IP address in the page to match the one received by the printer then click “Save”.
3. Check the app settings on the iPad
If your printing is still not working, please contact us here.