- If you use Proxyclick across multiple locations, you’ll need to follow the steps below for every location (1 Proxyclick location = 1 OneLogin app)
- SSO and User Provisioning are included in our Large and Enterprise plans
Single-Sign-On (SSO) based on SAML 2.0
First, go to the Proxyclick Marketplace and install OneLogin.
Step 1: enter your company ID
- Go to OneLogin configuration page in Proxyclick and copy your company ID.
- Paste the company ID into OneLogin > Configuration tab
- Save changes
Step 2: Copy the SSO information
Go to OneLogin > tab “SSO” and copy the following 3 values: certificate, Issuer URL, and SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP).
Note: for the certificate, please click on “view details” to copy the full X.509 certificate (see 2 screenshots below)
Go back to OneLogin configuration page in Proxyclick and paste these 3 values in the Issuer URL, SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) and Certificate (X.509 Certificate) fields.
Click on “Save Changes”.
If you didn’t do it already, go to the Proxyclick Marketplace and install OneLogin.
Step 1. Copy info from your Proxyclick account to OneLogin
- Go to OneLogin configuration page in Proxyclick and copy the SCIM Base URL, the SCIM JSON Template, the Custom Headers and the SCIM Bearer Token.
- Paste them in OneLogin > Configuration > API Connection
- Click the Enable button, the API status will change to Enabled
Step 2. Configure User Provisioning
Go to OneLogin > Provisioning tab and perform the following actions:
- Check the Enable provisioning for Proxyclick option
- Define admin approval in function of your needs
- Select action “Delete” when users are deleted in OneLogin (this is important)
Then save the changes.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We’re here to help!